Thursday, March 30, 2006

***
I love Berries!

Don't really fancy waffles as much.

If we go marche, R4 and i will have that I wanna eat crepes and he wanna eat waffles argument. (In the end, it is who is willing to walk to buy will get to choose. Heeeheeheee)

Something made me change my mind.

Check out this Ice cream waffles from Bakerzinn.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I became a waffles convert after eating this.
The Strawberry sauce is nice, sweet with a tinge of sourness in it.
And it is not vanilla or strawberry icecream.
It is cheese ice cream! Tasted like cold cheesecake.
The portion is just nice.
Not to much too make you feel yucky.

Yumz....

Must go back to try this weekend.

Hehehhehehheheheheheheheheeeeeee :op

Was packing my stuff when i chance upon my old skipper doll's dress.
Image hosting by Photobucket
It fits BoO bOo perfectly!

Image hosting by Photobucket
BoObOo: Wahhhhh... Vintage dress arhhh.....

Come to think of it, the dress is really vintage.
I got it together with my skipper doll when i was about 7 yrs old ......

*Doing some mental calculation*

This dress is about 20 years old!

:op

Oh yah!

Another happy news is that i won the CWC lottery for the Black Berry Bush!!!

I feel so lucky! I feel so happy!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Check her out! Isn't she cute!!

The best part is i sent in postcards with both R4 and my details (being a bit kiasu). Heeeheeheeee....

When R4 recieved the email telling that he won the lottery, he called me over with this smirk look on his face.

R4: Eh... What is this?
San-d: Huh? * took awhile to realised it is the notification email* Wahhh!!!!! I got it!!! I got it!!! Wahhh!!! I thought i'll never get it!!! Wahhh!!! You are lucky R4! So lucky!! So lucky!!!

*Screaming and jumping around*

But i was brought back to earth when i accidently stepped on R4's feet.

He gave me a punch on my arm. *OoOUuucCHhhh*

R4: Are you crazy! Painful you know! Fat like whale still wanna jump around! Step on my feet somemore!!!
San-d: SO so so so Sorry, i'm just toooo happy.
R4: If you are going to behave like this then i will delete this email.
San-d: Ok, i will behave myself. *act goody goody*
R4: And you gotta give me $50 for this email if not i will delete. hehehhehehehe. *smirks*
San-d: * Blackmail Alert* Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the end, after negotiating with him so long, i managed to get the notification email with no hidden agenda.

*Wipes forehead*

After which, when i log on to my gmail, i realised that i too have won the Lottery!

Which means i can buy 2 Black Berry Bush!

Yippee!!!Not only Lucky R4! San-d is very lucky too!

R4: Maybe no one send the postcard. Hahahahahhaa. Thats why you get the chance.

Stupid R4.

Oh well, Now i can open one to play and another one to keep!

Yeah!!!!!!!! * happiness +++++*

But....

It also means my bank account not very happy.

:op

1 comment:

wendy said...

wow u r so lucky!
u manage to get 2 BBBs!!
maybe u can sell 1 of them at ebay and get some $$ back to support ur blythe fund. hehe!