Tuesday, June 13, 2006

***
Violet Raine & Furkids!

Some people will probably freak out when they see the following photos.

Not that they are R(A) or what.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

BB Raine and Furkids relaxing with me watching TV.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sleeping together :op ( No worries! i am watching over them.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Airle & Bb Raine taking a nap together.

I guess 1st thing that comes into their minds will be: "How can you place an infant with the dogs together!!!" * goes hysterical*

But my Furkids are different. They knew that Bb raine is someone special to me and R4 and they are extra careful when she is around.

San san will follow me (making sure i am ok), accompany me during late night feeds. Having her presence makes me feel less lonely.

They will wait patiently outside the safety gate of raine's room till i come out.

They will bark and inform me when Bb raine cries. Its like they are worried that i can't hear her cries.

In return, i am very grateful that Bb raine is used to the furkids barks. She does not get frightful when the furkids bark, she in fact doesn't even stir when she is sleeping!

So, just wanna show people that Bb and Dogs do mix. (with proper supervision of course!)

And that i still love my furkids and will never give them up.

And BB raine will grow to love them as much as i do!

No comments: