Wednesday, October 18, 2006

***
Fahrenheit 95 degrees.

Its been almost 3 weeks since i last blogged.

Ppl kept asking me : you never blog already arh? Your blog close down already huh? Blog ley? etcetcetc....

Chill it ppl, i will not give up my blog.

Just a bit "happy doing nothing" :o)

It takes something to get me blogging once i have a blogger's block.

Something hot.

Whhahahahahahahah

Fahenheit in fact.

Chanced upon them while watching MTV asia late one night and they certainly reminds me of F4! I am not shy( ok, maybe a little shy now :op) to admit i used to be crazy over F4 long long time ago when they are the "IT" group.

Any thing manga themed will get me crazy. In fact, the similarities between them and F4 are that they are 4 pretty boys and that they are formed from manga themed shows!

And then when i go KTVing with Avia and Princess Kelene, we played their MTV and suddenly all 3 of us gotten into the Oh-my-God-they-are-so-cute kinda mode.

We started to gush about them. Who like who, who is cuter etcetc.

Kinda fun actually.

Wahahahahhahahahaha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Check out my Fahrenheit album!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
San-d Fav: Jiro!
I liked him coz he has this bad boy look not to mention he acted in all the shows that i like to watch.
Wahhahahahah

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Princess Kelene's fav: Aaron.
She like his dreamy eyes and his manga like face.
Princess sure like prince lookalike one. wahahahhahahaha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Avia's fav: Chun. He looked LeeHom when he is younger.
Guess avia like this clean cut kinda guy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nobody's fav: Calvin. Dunno why, we dun fancy him.
Wahahahhaha. Anytakers? Ser perharps? (joking only !!)

Wahhahahahahahahaha.

Lastly, I've gotten myself this.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Never mess around with a woman especially she is a woman in Green.

Hehhehhehehehehehehehehehhehe *sinister laugh*

Anyone wanna be on my list?

:op

No comments: