Thursday, December 14, 2006

***
A little effort means a world of difference.

Days just zoomed pass me so fast.
And its about 10 days to christmas.
Been so busy with work lately.
This is the 1st DEC in my whole life that i am still working my butt off.
Usually dec for me is holiday moodz!

Oh well. Ces't la vie.

Interesting things that happened to me recently?

Bb Raine's new progress. Its such a joy to see her. Makes me look forward to Tuesdays and weekends. Oh ya, and her 1st bb show, which we don't even know what they are looking for and obviously she didn't win. Whahahahahhaah.

My Last Kiss and Princess Yuki is here. ( Not to mention the dolls that i splurge on with my 2.2mth bonus- Whahahahahaha)

Really looking to end of next week. Then it'll be lotsa fun! Jean & Steve's wedding. Post Christmas Break! Wow *Starts to dream*

Lotsa pics but really lazy to upload and post, will do a photoblog entry soon!

:op

No comments: