Thursday, February 01, 2007

***
Stowaway!

I got a pleasant surprise this morning when i was searching my other bag for some stuff.


Found Taddy Po in one of the pockets of my bag! ( Think i forgot to take her out after bringing her to work one day)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Little Stowaway!
The lucky one who managed to come with me to New Zealand!
Hahahahhaah
Guess her Big sisters will be soooooo jealous!

Brought her out for some shots. Why waste the chance since she is here? Heeheee

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taddy Po says Hi from New Zealand!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Checking out the beautiful mountain.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taddy Po: Help me!!! I'm being blown away!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Playing Hide and Seek within the desert flowers.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taddy Po: Check out the BLUE BLUE sky!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taddy Po: I'm gald i came!! Too bad for my big sisters! Wahhahahah

Had a fun time taking pics of Taddy Po, glad that she is here with me after all.
Have to say she is the bravest of us all coz she is wearing a cute cute summer dress when it is super cold here with the chilly wind blowing at us.

Times files and will be home soon.

Can't wait.

:op

No comments: