Wednesday, August 08, 2007

***
Feel like eating ice cream today.

June and July just whizzed past.

Actually it didn't really whizz past. I guess when you are free to do what you wish, time just passed like this *snap*.

Its been 8 days since i have started work and to my surprise, work is Great!

I guess working in a regimental environment last time, to be able to be giving the freedom to do what i feel like doing is really liberating.( my hair is shades of burgundy now-heeheehee) Not that i have problems following rules and regulations anyway, never gotten more than 3 extras for my 8 years in the force.

July is really immersing myself in the world of property. Listing, presentation, exclusive, viewings, buyers, sellers, co broke, valuation etcetc are words that are sprouting outta my mouth everyday. Many people are commenting about the property market now, many people are jumping in to the wagon now by becoming agents themselves, i've even seen a TCS actor coming for the course!

But as for me, i find this a learning oppurtunity and a skill to master. It is not easy to market a place to sell. Not to mention you gotta know all the terms, legal implications( so as not to implicate yourself) and most importantly, presentation and marketing skills.

Some people urge me to go full time, but i really dun wan my nursing skills to go waste. Anyway my current nursing job (shifts + 2 day off) allows me to have the flexibility to plan my viewings and also have time to spend with Bb Raine so what more can i ask for? :P

The only thing i dread is Smellycat going away coming 1st Sep and it will be kinda long ( 4mths) till end dec. Whether Christmas we will be spending together as a family is still a big ?.

Anyway , whether i like it or not he is going so might as well enjoy this month with him and Bb Raine.

Really feel like going for a walk and eating some Haagen Daz Melon Ice cream today.

:op

No comments: