Wednesday, September 03, 2008

***
Define Brave.

Kebeen told me this via Msn on my Bday.

Kebeen: where do u buy ur dolls? buy u ur doll for bdae present.
Vio : Yeah!! * Happy emoticon* At least this is a happy event.

Kebeen: where to go buy? dun "tok" me until i bleed all over the floor can le. MWAHAHAHAAA
Vio: *snigger emoticon* kekekekeke....
Kebeen: only a poor banker n a poor pilot trainee sharing...mwahahahaa
Vio: Hey.... i love u guys ok... lol
Scott: Jesus loves u too...
Kebeen : #$%^&
Vio: .............

Hahahahahhahahahahahaa.

Kebeen and Scott are so sweet ok! 1st time got guy offer me to buy me doll ! (Usually is i shamelessly bug them to buy. Ha!)

When i told Smellycat that they wanna bring me to buy doll...

Smellycat: They are very brave to offer to buy you Blythe. Do they even know how much is it?
Vio: * Shrugs shoulders*

And when i asked Kebeen, true enough, they have no clue as to how much Blythe are worth.

O.o

Smellycat: They are indeed Brave. Wahahahhhahahaha ....

I think Smellycat thought that i will go and buy those super limited edition ones that i often bugged him to get for me.

But how can i do that to the super sweet poor banker and the super sweet poor pilot trainee?

Any doll will be fine!

After all like i always say, its the thought that counts!

Smellycat: Then you buy the petite la.
Vio: Now thats a different story. Hahahahahhahaha
...

Photobucket
So i've gotten the uber sweet Ms Sally Rice!

She's really Kawaii and i never burst Kebeen and Scott's Wallets!

*Happii!* :D

No comments: