Wednesday, February 18, 2009

***
Train your feet to fly!

I always chance upon stuff.

Even this contest i chanced upon it too.

Saw the Fuschia Pink Nike Zoom Sister One+ and began goggling about it.

Then i saw the contest Nuffnang is promoting for Nike.

Nike Contest – Create Your Nike Mini

Photobucket
This is my Nike Mini! Looks like me right?
This is how i will look like if i am working out.
With my fav music plugged in and my all time fav training shoe NIKE!! :D


Come to think of it, all the running shoes i have are all Nikes. Though who know me well will know that when ever i wanna buy running shoe, its always Nike.
Somehow Nike's design suit my feet better. It started with Air Max, then Air Rifts ( ALL TIME FAV!!!) then bounce and Nike Free! I am also a sucker for Limited Editions! :D

Anyway go and create your own NIKE Minis. Its uber kawaii and fun!!

Also check out “Nike Zoom Sister One+, The ultimate training shoe for women” at http://nikewomen.com.sg.

Train your feet to fly!!! w00t!!!

No comments: