Friday, March 27, 2009

***
Flea & Fifi


Was looking forward to Friday!!

Avia and me were extra happy too being last day of school before the easter break and coz it's Flea-tique Flea market and Fifi Lapin Event day!!!

Photobucket
Went down straight after work to meet Avia .

Photobucket
Its a special nite flea market (7pm - 2am!!) and there is a huge crowd!

Photobucket
Avia and i were drawn to this particular retro stall ( we were stuck there for some time) and she got this nice rattan suitcase!

Photobucket
Afro Ken is very patient waiting with us.

Photobucket
How i wish all these are mine mine mine!!!!

Photobucket
Tried taking pics with my Prada 2 and this is the accidental effect it produced.
Nice!


Smellycat came shortly after and after a quick dinner, we went to the 2nd event- Fifi Lapin @ zouk!! :D

Photobucket
So so so so so so Pretty!

Photobucket
The Runway.

Photobucket
Avia and me while waiting for the event to start.

Photobucket
With our Fifi Lapin passes!

Photobucket
Sometimes i wonder will i ever get a decent pic.
(check out the scary specky in the background! hahahah)


Photobucket
Nice song to serenade us before the fashion show.

Photobucket
Party on!!

Photobucket
Bag up close! :P

Photobucket
We had a pleasant surprise when we saw our student modelling.
Look so kawaii! He got a shock when he saw us below waving at him.
Hahahahahahaha


Photobucket
1st thing i did post Fifi lapin event the next day....
To go to Taka's Lesportsac and grab Fifi!!!
I went hysterical when i saw this display!


Photobucket
Love at 1st sight!

Photobucket
Love at 2nd sight!

Photobucket
In the end, Love at 1st sight gets to go home with me.
Dress me up Sleepaway backpack.
Who can resist so many kawaii Fifi in pretty couture clothes staring back at you?


Photobucket
MummyHelen got me the Sweethearts Lunch date Sac
when she see me staring at it though i got my backpack.


Mummyhelen: You want the lunch bag is it?
Vio: How you know?
Mummy Helen: I'm your mother, why will i not know?
Vio: *Elated*


Photobucket
This bag makes a pretty neat camera bag for my BlackBird!

I am officially FIFI crazy! Ha!!! :D

No comments: