Wednesday, June 24, 2009

***
More then meets the eye (again).

Photobucket
Its Transformers time again!!

So excited over Transformers 2: Revenge of the fallen and i am glad that it never disappoint me! :D

I give it a 4.5 stars coz i am a transformers fan! :D

I still couldn't believe it that Straits Time's Life gave it a half a star upon 5 stars.

Megan Fox for the guys, love story going on for the gals and the Transformers and action for geeks like me! :D

I really dun understand why the critisism on Michael Bay's fliming, the explosions and even the speed the transformers transform were not spared.

Geezz...

Just enjoy the show la!

The CGIs are damn good. I really cannot imagine that those robots are CGIs. They look so real! :D

Anyway some random stuff about The Transformers...

Photobucket
Went to the Transformers 2 website and create this robot of myself.
Quite ugly actually. Ha! :D


Photobucket
Mini v is quite into BumbleBee due to that Transformer Pic we took a while back in which she was wearing a Bumble Bee mask.

Now she keep saying Bumblebee is her. "-___-

Photobucket
Mini v: Hi u can call me Bumble Mui. :D

Garlic sneakedly took a Bumblebee with him to Canada and when he knows Mini v is into Bumblebee, he sent me the following pics to show his beloved BumbleMui.

Photobucket
Bumblebee in Canada.
He seems to be checking out something...

Photobucket
Bumblebee at Nigara Falls!
Autobots for the win!

Photobucket
BumbleBee soaking up some Canada Sun.

Photobucket
BumbleBee: Wish you can get to taste this, BumbleMui!

Photobucket
When Bumblebee meets a friend.
Bumblebee: Autobots for the win!!!

No comments: