Saturday, March 24, 2012

Singa Mom

Day : Saturday
Time : 1045hrs
Place : Foodcourt
Why am I there: Waiting for the kitty to finish her Chinese enrichment class.
This has been my routine for the past 2 years i think, which is not bad actually coz for that 1.5 hrs, I have my own "me" time to read, chill while waiting for her.
(There are also days where I am training for races, hence it is a mad rush of run/cycle -> rush home-> bring kitty to class.)
MummyHelen always tell me... Poor violet, so many classes, so stress (!!!!), let her relax a bit lah..
"-___-
But to me, the kitty is not the least bit stressed! ( ok, maybe sometimes practicing the piano with me stresses her coz I'm piano monster) She always go to her classes willingly and happily! She never complains that she have to do the homework and does it all in an instant. She has friends and different classes and I always see them having a good time learning together!
Maybe the caregiver ( me, mummyangie, occasionally mummyhelen will be stressed coz we always have to get her to the classes on time~ha!)
My friends call me the tiger mom... dragon mom (coz of my tattoos) but I feel that I am just a normal mom who is preparing my little kitty to take on the world out there.
Probably in wow terms, I am helping the kitty to get the right skills (classes) , gear (books, maybe?) , hp at the optimal ( eat right, rest well, stay healthy) and maintain her agility through sports (swimming, ballet) to help her gain her xp steadily.
As to wether she belongs to the horde or alliance, it is too early to tell. Probably having a set of horde (smellycat) and alliance (me) parents will turn violet to be hybrid maybe- ha!

Was at the gas station the other day and this mag caught my eye... The Primary one special! Being curious, I bought it and I must say it's pretty informative!
The standards for primary 1 have definitely changed a lot! Standard's Much higher! I would say my kitty is probably 75% ready for the Big P1 at her standard now....

This was done one day when I wanted to gauge her standard before letting her see her spelling list for school.... Let her have a pretest ! I find it quite funny actually with all her misspells . I'm not worried that she didn't know the words then coz I know she will learn it eventually (and she got 9/10 for this spelling test) but it suddenly dawn to me that spelling lists for kids now is tough!

The kitty's happy face after school! I love to see this face! =D

Anyway, this is just a ranting post... So to my Friends who always call me tiger/dragon/ kiasu mom... I am not..

I am SINGA (lion)-Mom!! *roar*

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!!!


:: Life living thru e motion ::

No comments: