Monday, June 14, 2004

***

Scaredy Cat part 1

This is very interesting.

I think nobody knows that i have an online diary.

Or rather people forgot about it.
Hahahahahhaha

Today i did a very silly thing.

I dropped my car key down the rubbish chute! Was carrying the furkids'rubbish and i don't even know i threw it down. Till when i was walking to the lift and then to my horror of horrors..... The car key is gone.

To cut a long story short. In the end $60 solved the problem and me having 2 extra spare keys .

And the original spare key is inside the car.... sigh.

Wanted to cry very badly ( but the tears can't come out)coz it seem to me that when ever he's not around... either i screw things up or things screw me up.

Like the hammie's leaking water bottle.
The Monster Torts' choked filter.
The VERY SCREWED up Euro CUp 04 1st 4 matches.

SIGH...

My only consolation is that he'll call everyday and i only have around 15 mins to update him on whatever that happened. And i really hoped that it can be longer. But he wanna save money.... so.... :(

I hate it when:
1. I can't get him whenever i wanted.
2. When he only have limited time to chat with me.
3. Everytime he goes GUAM! All the beach parties n babes .... whereas i'm stuck in boring S'pore... SIgh...

Really home he comes home soon... But till then.....

R4 CoUnTdoWn: 12 MoRe DaYz To Go!

No comments: