Tuesday, November 09, 2004

***
4 Yr Old Min Pin for Adoption.

I'm am posting this with a heavy heart.

Mambo is my first dog and it is mambo who taught me how to be a dog lover. I was ambitious when i 1st got mambo as i knew nuts about doggies and was simply awed by mambo's cuteness as a minpin pup. Actually i bought him on the day before my 3 months overseas posting. I have to admit it is an impulse buy.

Don't know what gotten into me then but anyway when i'm back, mambo is a very nice pup and he really listens to my mum and my brother .

Mambo had been living with my family for the past 4 years, we even have a wonderful addition to the house- odie( a minpin cross JRT).

Everything was ok till my brother had a huge quarrel and moved outta the house. My mum now complains that it is a burden to take care of the 2 of them.

Actually i don't blame her as my mum has to work, look after my 80 year old grandma and 2 dogs alone. My dad works till late at night. My brother is a goner (lets not talk about him).

I've moved out 2 years ago when i got married and had adopted 3 furkids of my own. I simply can't take in 2 more dogs.

After a discussion with my mum, she decided that she'll keep one and she wants to keep odie as she thinks mambo would have a higher chance to be adopted as he is a pedigree with a SKC cert.

Mambo really deserves a chance to go to a home that someone can give him the time and attention. I know 4 yrs old maybe considered an old dog to some but he is so bubbly and full of character, you don't even think he is 4. He know sit and paw, back to your room (which is to go back to the cage) and is paper trained. However, he is not neutered and tends to mark sometimes.

Potiential Adoptees(PA) please note:

1. Minpin is a doggy full of character and to be frank, it is not for 1st timers. Minpin is very active and a good watch dog.

2. PAs to agree to neuter mambo. Mambo will be adopted FOC but this is a little something that i hope PAs will do to help prevention of unwanted litter. Wanted to neuter him long time ago but my mum doesn't allow me to do so. However, since both mambo and odie are male dogs so no worries.

3. PAs please email me at rainebowskye@hotmail.com . Please let me know more info about you, eg: your personal particulars, housing, any expreience with dogs, any children, who will be home etc. Any additional info that will be useful for me to help select you as mambo's loving parent.

If you managed to read to the end of this long post, thank you very much for taking time to read this.

Lets hope mambo goes to a loving home.


This is MamBO! Don't he look Handsome?


Mambo & Odie. Mambo is the taller one with the pointy ears.


No comments: