Tuesday, November 09, 2004

***
Bunny Teeth.

My 2 front teeth has a gap in between. Not very wide, but wide enough for people to notice.

When i was young, there is no gap. However when i lose my 2 baby front teeth, the ones that grow out, didn't join too nicely.

Thus the gap.

Didn't mind the gap much, however people started commenting that the gap is getting wider.....

It made me a bit more self conscious about the gap, kept wondering if people will notice.

Today, i went for an influzena jab. Thinking that since the dental centre is there too, i might as well go and make an appointment to fix the gap ( coz i heard they do it and its free!).

Krisy is with me and when she saw her friends, she was so happy to see them! Greeting the dentist and all.... i was like still at the appointment counter waiting for the poor medic that's so busy to tend to me. Krisy told her friends i wanna fix the gap in between my teeth. I was like so shy n embarassed! Never kept my mouth closed so tight before. hahahahhahaha

Was still waiting for the medic when one of krisy's friends ask her if i wanna fix the gap now. I was like shocked/happy/surprised /excited when i heard it. Its like a tsunami wave swept passed me! Immediately registered myself and plonked myself on the dental chair! ( coz i know their appointments are very very full!!)

The dentist is a super nice lady and very humourous too! In short, she filled the gap and ...

Ta-duh! No more GAP!

Hehehehhehehehehehehe.....

Must really thank my lucky star that helped me to fulfill one of my dreams but somehow never got about doing it.

Think the lucky star for today is Krisy!!!! *Hand Lucky star award* * claps*

R4 didn't notice at 1st till krisy kept flashing her pearlies and when i did too, he broke into a smile.....

R4: Now no gap but u look like Bugs Bunny.

*faintz*


No comments: