Thursday, June 02, 2005

***
For Love or For Power?

I wondered how many people actually cried when watching Star Wars Episode 3.

I did.

R4 was with me and he thinks i am crazy. My girlfriends think i am crazy.

Hahahahahhahahaah.

I was damn excited when the flim is out. Wanted to catch the preview but was busy with work or can't get seats or friends can't make it.

Sigh.

Finally dragged R4 to watch with me as i was on half day off and he's on block leave (in other words, we got nothing to do). And also, ticket price is no longer an issue as it is on a thursday before 6pm and tixs are at $7 each.

R4 ran outta excuse and he gotta come along.

Another reason why i have this feeling not to watch it as i know that my fav Anakin Skywalker is crossing over to the dark side, that Padme will die, that all the jedis will be killed.

If i don't watch it, i can choose not to believe that it really happened.
By watching it seals the fact.

I know i sound dramatic. Hahahahahaha

R4 nudge me when he saw R2-D2 and i told him that is not the R4-G9.

R4: oh.....
San-d: R2 is anakin's droid, R4 is obiwan's droid.
R4: *Shrugs his shoulders* watever.

R4 is totally clueless anything about starwars.

And when R4-G9 is being destroyed by the buzzing robots, he turned and look at me.

R4: Thats all for R4??!!
San-d: Yups *sniggers*
R4: Next time call me R2, not R4. R2 is more steady.

WAahahahahahhahahahahaha :op

My first tear rolled when i saw a youngling ask anakin (or should i say *pui* Darth vader) , "oh, master anakin, what should we do?"when the jedi temple is under attack. The poor youngling doe eyed and all oblivious that anakin is the one who led the massacre.

Sigh. My heart cringe even as i type this.

Then as the jedis die one by one.

Luckily my fav no 2 yoda managed to survive. Actually i know it long time ago . Coz episodes 4,5,6 are out already long long time ago.

And when Padme dies as she tells obiwan that anakin is not evil.

Agghhhhrrhhh!!! I better stop. This is too much for me .

It makes me wonder, Anakin cross over to the dark side using his love for Padme as the reason.

It is a reason? Or an excuse for greater power?

Point to ponder.

No comments: