Saturday, June 11, 2005

***
Stupidity Factor.

Was partying at zouk last night when i saw an sms telling me R4 is more or less goner.

Rushed down to devils .

Kept calling R4.

Kept hearing an engaged tone.

*panic*

"San-d"

Turned and saw Derrick"handsome" call me telling me to wait and he'll sign me in.

Less then 5 mins, R4 called back.

He is on his way home. Right foot bleeding and all. Got Cut by glass.

ARHHHHGGHGHHH!!!!!

Hopped on the nearest available cab and dashed home.

Story being he step on a broken glass (cup).

I was like.........

Coz i am sure he is the one who threw the cup around. He likes or when he is high smash cups and all.

Stupidity Factor++++++

I was kinda pissed already. Then when i wanted to clean up his wound and all, i realised that being in the profession that i am in, i have no F.A.D or watsoever in the house. Only Primapore.

Geez.

Suddenly i remembered that there is one with black. So i went down to the carpark (freaking 4am) to get so i can dress up his wound.

Sigh.

Now we are going to the A&E as he complains of pain and all.

R4: When we reach A&E can you get a wheelchair for me?
San-d: Watever for? Yours is just a small cut.
R4: Aiya, i cannot walk mah.
San-d: You can hop.
R4: I never sit before wheelchair mah.
San-d: ...................

R4's injured right foot = san-d will drive the car, clean the dog poop, feed the dog, do housework, cook for him, bring drink to him coz he cannot walk etc etc.

And to think i have to suffer for his stupidity factor.

No comments: