Wednesday, October 26, 2005

***
I Miss Myself.

I used to think that all those shows on tv when a woman having her morning sickness ( retch, vomit, giddy) is all bullshit. Since when is it bad to that extend?

Now i know how it feels.

BAD IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!

I will not whined abt how weak i feel etc etc.

I think nobody wants to know about it anyway.

I am miserable enough, no need to tell the world.

:op

Some of my friends asked me why am i not blogging anymore.

Not that i don't wanna blog, but there is nothing pretty much interesting in my life these few days.

All i did was stay at home as i am too miserable (physically, emotionally, mentally) to go out.

Did housework (a bit), played my DS, xbox, do some projects. That's about all.

The furtherest i ventured was Tampines Mall to have dinner and to do some groceries shopping for 3 hours then i came home and lie down for the rest of the night.

Simply too exhuasting.

Was initially very happy when Princess Kelene asked me if wanna go check out Zouk's re-opening. But as the night wears on, she decided that i shouldn't go coz it is gonna be packed and bad for me.

Not to mentioned the amount of blasting i get from people when they heard that i wanted to go zouk. Hahahahahaha

I know that they are concerned but i am not going there to party my ass off.

Just to see how zouk is like, after all, i can't go there when my tummy gets too big right?

Sigh.

On the other hand, Family members and friends had been very nice and caring to me.

Makes me feel really happy.

Though i miss the able to do what she likes and having the energy to party her ass off san-d, but having those care and concern makes me feel that all these discomfort that i am feeling is worth it.

And that this peanut in me is truly blessed.

:op

Random Ramblings from R4:

R4: Want to go zouk then go la! U think u pregant big fark huh?

R4: (to JP) I tell you huh, you dun keep asking her what she want to eat or what she want, then you buy or get for her. Like that become bad habit for her. She is only pregnant, she is not cleopatra ok.

R4: (shakes me while queuing up to buy 4D) Baby ah baby, you are the 'yao qian shu' (wishing tree), let daddy win 4D la.

R4: (day dreaming) If i win toto, more than 100k i will save for BB, but if less than 100k, i will go pamper my turbo.

R4: You can dream up whatever names you want for the baby, you can call it hermes or loewe for all i care but don't forget i am the one who will be registering the BB's birth cert while you are still in bed. Hehehehheheheh


No comments: