Thursday, November 03, 2005

***
Dog Fight.

It all started with this.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cookie and her Bbs. Totally Botak Cookie was shaven to make it less messy and cooling for her.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ever since cookie gave birth, airle and sansan like to keep looking at them(cookie and her Bbs). Maybe they are curious bah, if they have the chance, they will try to sneak near them and sneak a peep or whiff.

What happened was sansan went overboard and then cookie went *chomp* at her neck!

I was stunned!

Dog Fight!!!

I tried to stop them, seperate them, smack their butts etc.

What i get in return....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A big bite *chomp* on my forearm.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And one more bite*chomp* on the back of my arm near my shoulder.

R4 : Why you stop them, let them fight la. You see? Ganna bite.
San-d: *Stabbing R4 with knife in my mind* Better then you, see only, so useless.
R4: What the..... I tell you huh.... *goes on and on on why let them destory each other*

Sometimes he just don't understand, how you want me to just see them fight? Gotta tell them that is wrong.

Sigh.

One (sansan) is a KPO and the other (cookie) maternal instinct ++++, she probabaly thought sansan wanna be funny with her BBs.

And me, the one who suffers the most of it. I checked sansan's neck, there is no blood, no briuse and all. So i guess cookie just wanna scare her.

On a lighter note, had a fun time halloween night. Went over Princess kelene's place to dress up. Then head down town to meet the guys. Then hopped around few places. Its fun!

But then the next day i super sick.(different story).

Whahahhahahahahhaha:op

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Watashi-wa Hinamori Momo san!

Dressed up as a character from Bleach. But sad to say....i look kinda awful and so different from momo. * Bleach Fans - sorry arh. I know i don't look like her but i just wanna dress up la* hehehehehhe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is Hinamori Momo - manga version. Kawaii neh?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Momo wannabe acting cute. Hahhahahahaha

Think i should have stick to Rukia Version instead.

sigh....:op

No comments: