Monday, November 14, 2005

***
When will it ever end?


Nowadays my lifestyle been pretty warped.

I can sleep till 3pm, 4pm or even 5pm.

R4 say i spend more time sleeping than awake.

People say it is normal for preggies to be like this. Sleep sleep sleep.

Then the routine starts.

The retching and puking one.

Everyday wake up sure will like that.

Then i will feel awake. Just like now. Almost 0130hrs i am still awake.

Later still gotta work. Which is a problem to me coz.....

i got a problem waking up.

Whahahahahahhahaha.

How to wake up when i can't even sleep? And work starts at 8am!

I need a night shift job!

Sigh.

R4 is really getting on my nerves.

When i retch or vomit, instead of coming and see if i am ok, he will start retching outside too.

San-d: *retch* Bleh.........

R4(while playing World of warcraft) : * imitates* Bleh...bleh...

He is sooooo irritating!*roll eyes*

I think the next time he does it, i will go puke on his keyboard!

I think i will! *hmmmphh*

No comments: