Saturday, December 24, 2005

***
Christmas Present


I find the way R4 wants me to buy christmas present is very disturbing.

He has his way of wanting to buy you something you like and wants you to go choose it yourself.

But i like the "ta-duh!" kinda suprise present kind and it really pisses him off when i refused to go christmas shopping with him.

Heheheheheheheh

In the end, however, he kinda 'forced' me to go christmas shopping and i've decided to give in to him coz i think i had enough bugging from him and i think he is kinda poor thing to be so clueless as to what to get for me.

He don't get that even if he got me a book or something, i would be very happy coz it is from him.

Unless he buys a HOOVER vacuum cleaner then that is a different story.

Presenting what i choose.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Hello, i am a doggy handphone charm from Ferragamo!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"wanna close up of me?"


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And the grand finale... a borders value card with $100 worth of credit inside. I like it very much coz i can buy books all year long!! But i doubt it can last so long though. Wahahahahaha.

Long live the ShOpAHoLiC BoOkWorM!

No comments: