Sunday, July 09, 2006

***
A little Smile goes a long way....

And it can maybe win you a Osim chair!

Hahahhahahahahahahhahahaha :op

Check this out!!

fOur milliOn smiles: light up thOse faces singapOre!
http://www.smiles2006.com

Grand Prize: OSIM iDesire, Intelligent full body massage chair
2nd Prize: A pair of Singapore Airlines Economy Class tickets to Tokyo
3rd – 4th Prizes: A pair of Singapore Airlines Economy Class tickets to Shanghai
5th – 7th Prizes: A pair of Singapore Airlines Economy Class tickets to Hong Kong
8th – 10th Prizes: A pair of Singapore Airlines Economy Class tickets to Bangkok

Find this thing quite cute and submitted my pic.

Not that i purposely join to win the prize. Not that i could win anyway, find myself quite unlucky, never won in contests before.

But the 2nd prize seems enticing to me..... Tokyo, Japan..... Shopping..... Blythe..... *dreaming*
Whahahahahahhahahahahha

Ser was talking to me online and asking me what am i doing.

Show her the webby and ask her to join too!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Can you find me????

Hint: Check out the 2nd last row. You can find both Ser and me! What a coincidence! :o)

No comments: