Wednesday, July 12, 2006

***
There are many way to get it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Check her out.

Cute babe aye?

Got bitten by the Pullip bug when i chance upon this Pullip doll named Greggia. She look so sweet!! Then i went on ebay and yahoo to check out pullips and found a Greggia for sale!

The price a steal but the only condition is that i need to pick up the doll from the seller @ potong pasir(pp) MRT.

Since PP MRT is along the north east line, it should not be much of a problem for me.

But i made a HUGE mistake telling R4.
I asked him to buy for me as an anniversary present.

Not only he didn't buy me the doll but he gave me a big lecture about not getting the pullip.

Example:

R4: Can you please stop buying dolls! Once you start you can't stop! Do you rememeber what happened to the Blythes?
San-d: ............. (loss for words. Guilty as charged)

And to rub salt into the wound, R4 will purposely go home from town using the Upper Serangoon Exit and drive past PP Mrt and say things like : Hey, its PP Mrt and then purposely zoom past the station.

-__________-

I actually promised the seller that i wanna get the doll from him (its a guy collector) and i thought i could till R4 spoil my plans.

Even when i said i will pay for it myself, he will nag and nag and nag.

Geeezzzz......

Almost gave up the thought about getting the Pullip.

The final straw came when he stopped @ compasspoint to deposit some money. He turned to me and said, "You don't abandon the Bb in the car and take Mrt to PP Mrt huh, maybe you will, i think i better not deposit the money la".

That's it.

He taunted me enough.

I've decided to buy the doll and i smsed the seller to mail the doll to my house via registered mail instead.

Hehehhehehehehehehheehhehehehehe.

So, there are many ways to get the doll!

He forgot there is something called the SINGAPORE POST!

Wahahahahahhahahahahahha.

I told MummyHelen about what happened, how R4 tried to ruin my plans to get the doll and how i counter reacted, MummyHelen said sometime more brillant.

MummyHelen: Hiya, you very silly. Why waste money on postage, i can collect the doll for you after work.
San-d: No la, so troublesome.
MummyHelen: Where got troublesome? I board from Boon Keng MRT. So near PP Mrt.
San-d: Oh ya!!!! That will be great!

:op *grin*

Hence, not only i save money on postage, i can get to see my doll that very night!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My New Pullip - Greggia. Decided to call her Gabrielle (after my fav Desprate housewife) instead. Gabby for short.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gabby in BoObOo's fairy suit.
I think it suits Gabby better! Coz BoObOo is not as girly as Gabby. BoObOo is more spunky!

Anyway, i think i wouldn't have gotten Gabby if R4 didn't disturb me. Or if would be extra special if he gotten me Gabby for our 4th yr anniversay.

Oh well, either way i am happy that i bought Gabby coz she is such a babe!

:op




No comments: