Thursday, September 21, 2006

***
Its Gettin' Ticklish.


While my ddung is on the way here to singapore....

This Toy drives me crazy....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Guess Who? Top Secret.... wahhhh....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Its the Elmo T.M.X!!!! ( Tickle me extreme!!)

Jp and i were watching in on U tube and we had were so tickled by it! Go check it out on U tube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCmAD-z7-mA

Elmo's so cute. He's literally rolling all over and laughing...

R4 then commented (after he saw the news)on Elmo TMX...

R4: You sure you don't wanna get it for the pussycat. (sniggers)

ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

What a big bad wolf!
He took away my shopping super powers and he purposely say this to irritate me..............

I want the ELMO T.M.X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: