Sunday, September 03, 2006

***
Shopaholic nabbed!

My shopping habits had gotten me into trouble.

When i was at taka's lesportsac, the salesgirl told me that the Foresta collection is coming in later.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I went crazy.

wahahahhahahahahahhaa.

Actually R4 wanted to get me a small bag from the citta collection but i heard that there is the foresta collection, i told him that i don't want the citta one anymore.

Then he got pissed and he kept saying that the citta collection looks better and foresta looks like crap.

And he ABSOULTELY refused to buy the Foresta diaper bag for me.

R4: You don't need another diaper bag!!!

(Been using BB and diaper bag excuse to buy more bags.) hehehehehhehehehehe.

Ser and avia also bugged him to get for me and he refused to waver.

To cut long story short.

After finding out that i can get a 15% discount and plus mommyhelen's $50 taka voucher present for me, i can get the foresta diaper bag at a very good price!!!!

Soooo...........

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My TokiDoki Foresta Diaper Bag!!

I went ahead and get it.
Regardless of what R4 think and say.

And in return.

My credit cards etcetc were confiscated by him when we got home and till now i cannot find where they are kept.

He claims that i am possessed by the shopaholic demon. And he's going to exorcise the demon out. Which is to hide all my credit cards. I tried to bargain, i tried to fight him.....

But.....

i've lost.

I am now in cold therpy without my credit cards.

No online shopping. No impulsive buys. Only can Nets it.

KILLLL MEEE PLEASEEEE!!!!









No comments: