Friday, November 28, 2008

***
Bit by Shutterbuggy (again).

Lomo LCA have always been my object of desire.


Photobucket
But the Lubitel Universal 166+ took my breath away.

I was as usual checking out the Lomography webby and lusting over all the camera when i came across the Lubitel 166+.

Photobucket
Simply awed by all the functions that this retro looking cammy has.

Photobucket
I loved the top down viewer. Its so classical retro.

Besides the classic features, it has new added features such as the ability to rewind 120 rolls and shooting on them again! Giving you the multiple exposure look.

Not to mention all the beautiful pictures that it can produce.
I surfed the gallery and the pictures tooked by Lubitel owners are so nice!!



The Lubitel allows you to shoot different formats and style using 35mm and 120 flims.

Such as :-

Photobucket Photobucket
35mm Portrait Panoramic (58x33)- with Panoramic Potrait sized images (58mm tall) and exposed SPROCKET holes! Uber Coolios!

Photobucket
Square 120 (6x6)Format.

Photobucket
Rectangular 120 (6x4.5) Format.

Photobucket
Endless Panorama 120 Format- Shoot an unlimited amount of frames with no space between them.

With Christmas around the corner, i tried hinting to Smellycat about getting the Lubitel for me.

Vio: I want to show you something.
Smellycat: No.
Vio: ??? What no?
Smellycat: What ever you want to show me - no.
Vio: But i really like this camera!!
Smellycat: Camera again??? How many Lomos you have already!! You only have 2 hands ok??
Vio: >.< !!!!
Smellycat: I tell you what la. Once i hit 10,000 Gold, i give you 1000 Gold for christmas! ( Gold = wow money)
Vio: *Faint*
1000G cannot buy me a Lubitel!!!!

Nowadays i keep on thinking about the kinda pics that i would take if i have a Lubitel 166+.

If only... :p

No comments: