Wednesday, November 26, 2008

***
Fairy Dust.

Mary bought a Barbie book that comes with Fairy Wings and Wand for Mini v.

Think it is the Mariposa series or something.

But Barbie is a bit too "mature" for Mini v so she can't really relate to it.

She sees herself more as Tinkerbelle and insists that i put on the Tinkerbelle wings for her.

Photobucket
Mini v: Whee!!! I am Tinker"Violet"Belle! Give u all my fairy love!!!

Photobucket
Mini v: But if you piss me off... I will ... Hmmm....

Silly Mini v got so excited playing with her wand and after tapping almost everything in sight, she accidently broke her wand.

Mini v: Mumi mumi can help me make?
Vio: ????
Mini v: Make make!!


Then i realised she wanted me to tape the wand with some scotch tape!

Ha!!!!

After 'fixing' her wand for her, She happily go around tapping everything again.

I wonder how long can the wand lasts..... :P

No comments: