Friday, January 16, 2009

***
Spontanenous.


Sometimes doing things on the whim has its execitement.

I took me like .... a while? that i decided to - ok. on. Let's go!

Its was just a random tot.

Suggested to MummyHelen last sunday that i will bring Mini v to HongKong (to catch wild wild rose in cantonese and to bring Mini v to disneyland) this coming weekend if i can get someone to sponser me.

*Hint Hint big time*

One thing led to another and who would want Mini v in HK that badly except Mr Garlic?

Garlic called me excitely and told me that he would pay for everything ( Food, lodging, Airtickets) if i would come with Mini v to visit him.

Hmmmm...

If you were me, would you?

OF COZ I DID! Hahahahahhaaha.

Even though CNY is around the corner and i haven't started Spring Cleaning.
Even though Mini v have to miss 3 days of school.
Even though i have to take 2 days of leave.
Even though i know by going HK i will go crazy coz HK is toy heaven to me.

But the thought of Mini v going to Disneyland and seeing her Happy Face will probably be worth the hassle.

After all i am travelling alone with her to HK.

This is not how i envisioned her maiden flight to be.

Too bad Smellycat is not into all this family thingy. Ha! He sees it as taking "leave" also. Away from the family. Ha! He can WOW 24/7 and rot at home for the weekend.

Tried to wrangle Garlic to throw in free shopping too but he tell me to go and die. Ha!!

Anyway, i am leaving in like a few hrs time and i am here blogging coz i cannot sleep!! GG!!

See ya guys in a few days time! :D

No comments: