Friday, October 15, 2004

***
Blogger's Block

It took me 1 week to finally blog .

There simply so much that happened the during the past week.

Let's back track.....

Sat: Ser ,Mickey, NK, Jing and 1 went to Tiger beer's Euphoria 2004! MAchi Machi Machi! They are so cute n handsome!!!! Like what the lians will say..." see peh yan tao ah( SOOOOOOO HANDSOME)!!!" Then we went to KTV and sing till 4 am!

Sun: DB @ 0930 (nearly died from lack of sleep), went home to rest, then go to town to chill and watch movie.

Mon: Sick, took MC. Evening went over to ser's place to chill.

Tue: Went to work, report sick, coz really really sick.... MO give me 3 days light duties coz he say the meds will make me sleepy. But for fark? Give me MC lah! Mad one ley. In the end, encik took pity at my sad and breathless and sick face, he ask me go back and rest. Hehehehhehehe

Wed: Encik ask me to took off today to rest. Coz sick bird mah. Feeling better. Jing and NK came over in the evening. Wanted to go dinner together but Jing got something on, so in the end, R4, NK and i met ser at Holland V for some Crystal Jade. *yummy*

Thurs: Did a Audiometry research for just enlisted recurits (a.k.a botaks) From 0730 till 2230 hrs! Wahhhhh....... Like what the bengs will say:" see bey sian ah!!!!(so borring ah)" Wanted to rush down to see jing's pole dancing finals but can't coz by the time i'm done, its over already. And i miss the Singapore Idols!!So Sad. Stupid botaks! SOoooo slow. Do things allll soooo slow!!!! AGGGHHH!!!

~~~

Anyway, I've finally bought the swatch diving watch for R4. Its the black one. He wanted it sooo much and was constantly talking abt it....

R4: This watch can dive on one ley.
san-d: *nods*
R4: I like the yellow one but NK got it already. HE la..... yaks yaks yaks.... then i think the black one is more suitable for my work....
san-d: *mentally block out what he is saying*

Hehehehehehhehehe.

But in the end, i keep going to Swatch counters to keep looking at the watches, go swatch.com and find out the specs about the watches, read in the latest issue of CLEO abt the watches. What finally got me to buy the watch is that...... even this week's latest issue of YOU magazine has a full page spread intro about them!!! AGGGHHH!!!

SO during my lunch break yesterday, and to take a break from the botaks, i took blackie (decided to name my car that and he's a boy!) to Tmall, march up to the nearest swatch counter and told the sales lady that.....

San-d: I would like to get this one (points to the black one).
Swatch gal: Oh, you like to take a look at that?
San-d: I would like to buy. Hmmm...but before that, let me see that watch 1st....

In the end, i fiddled with the orange one, clear one, blue one... hehehehehehe but i still bought the black one for R4.

I went home during my dinner break to hide the watch from R4. I put it in the 1st drawer of the HU LU . Thinking he won't open the HULU for no reason.

Big mistake.

I forgot the x box controller and game is inside.

When i got home from work, i went to check on the swatch. But it was gone. So i marched over to R4 and...

San-d: U took my watch ah.
R4: *covers blanket and pretend to sleep*
San-d: that watch is not mine!
R4: Oh ,is it? i hide it in the kitchen topmost cabinet.
San-d ....... -_____-

After retrieving it from the hiding place, i give it to him personally. He was like "heeheeheeheeeee" "Aiyah, why waste the money"

I was like wtf??? Buy for you, no thank yous still talk so much.

San-d: you like it or not@!!!@@!!~~
R4: Yah la, i will wear to work tomorrow.


HEhehehehehheheheheheheheh :p

Push up count: 10 ( i deproved!!!!!)
Count down to selection: Don't even dare to think about it.



No comments: