Monday, October 04, 2004

***
Runway.

Just finished watching the America's next top model. So interesting. I really like this show! All the fashion! The shoes! The clothes! The hair! The Girls! Woooo......* going crazy*

Feeling a bit sick. Wondering if pnemonia can spread? Or is it too much swimming pool water? sea water? sun? I dunno. A bit chest tight and wheezing. Thoart feels a bit funny. Decided to self medicate. 2 extra strong panadols and 10 mls of strepsils cough mixture. hahahahhahaha worse come to worse report sick tomorrow.

I think the training is making me feel funny. I actually enjoy it. I like feeling healthy and all the muscle aches. Its makes me feel alive. And i am really hoping that i can pass the selection end of this month. The 27th.

Gotta go zzzzzz. Feeling sleep deprived.

Push up count: 10 (???)
Countdown to selection: 22 days!

No comments: