Thursday, December 02, 2004

***
December already?

Time flies.

Was feeling lazy for the past week so didn't really blog though there are some interesting events that's happening .

But i really must get this down.

Went to the Jay Incomparable Concert 2004 on 27th Nov. Though i was very excited to go but somewhere deep in the corner of my heart still pained for the $129 spent on the tickets. R4 remarked that i am crazy to go when with $129 i can buy many Cds or Dvds of him. But he doesn't get it that it is not the SAME!


Jing, me and xing at the indoor stadium. Ser and Jp went too ( but not in this pic)


The view from my seat.


Lights out! Wooooo... Starry starry litestixs!


Jay's FANatics.


Jay Chou up close and personal. Agghhhh!!! *drools*


Jay doing a fast number. He's really a talented guy. He sings, dances ( not very well but tries his best nontheless).....


Plays the chinese flute......


plays the Piano......


More piano shots.....



He plays the drum too but too bad my camera died on me and i can't get that shot.... *sobs*

In the end, i don't feel so bad about the ticket price and i'm actually gald that i went! It was so fun and i really enjoyed myself . This time round, compared to his previous concerts, he engages the crowd more, delivered his songs well, nice selection of old and new songs, nice visual effects, great crowd....... Wooo! :op


Fans: Jie lun , Jie lun... Encore .... Encore... ENCORE!!!!

Jing ( being a non Jay fan) : I wanna marry him. He is so cute!!!
San-d: I know.... I also want.
Jing: Too bad u already married.
San-d: ........... (plotting ways to divorce R4.... Just kidding :op)

CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO COME BACK FOR HIS NEXT CONCERT!!!
(But that will be 2 years later...sigh)

No comments: