Wednesday, December 29, 2004

***
Leaving on a Jet Plane.

Actually i am leaving on a C130.

I will be flying off tomorrow morning as part of the medical team to tend to the victims of the Tsuami attack to Aceh tomorrow.

I am feeling a lot of mixed emotions now. Feel like i have a lot to say or express but so little time.

I am having a throbbing migraine as i am writing this blog due to lack of sleep and the long working hours i guess.

Happy and proud to be choosen to go . Not everyone get to go and a lot of people can't wait to take over me.

Sad to go course i know i will miss my family ,friends and furkids. (and also my chaochao pillow... hahahahahha)

And of course there is certain level of anxiety that i feel as i watched CNA and read the newspaper. Rows and rows of dead bodies, the smell, the grief level there, the possible epidemic that might erupt there.....

But nevertheless, gotta go means gotta go.

To my family and friends who are reading my blog:

Don't worry about me, i know how to take care of myself. I love you and have a wonderful new year. You will always be on my mind.

Especially to my mommy who reads my blog:

I love you and don't worry about me. Be strong, Hugs and kisses. See ya in 2 weeks time. Take care. *muak*

To ser:

Take care girl. Don't miss me too much. (hehehehehe, i know who u miss more) and i will keep a watchout for jp if i get to see him . Don't miss him too much. Be strong, we will be back in 2 weeks time. P/s: help me to keep an eye on R4. Make sure he never abuse the furkids. hehhehehhehe :op


And to R4:

Don't bully the furkids and remember to feed and clear their poo. And no alcohol after the wisdom tooth extraction. Thanks for being there for me these few days. I love you.

*sob sob*

Wah... Like so pessimistic. No lah. I am expressing my innermost feelings and thoughts. I really mean everything i say.

See ya in 2005! Happy New Year!

No comments: