Monday, January 03, 2005

***
Reporting Live from Aceh.

Today is the 5th day in Banda Aceh.

I am still so stoned. I got updates on the situation and all. I know what is going on. But i am unprepared to stay here for a month as initially they told us it is a 14 day mission.

Everything is so unprepared and R4 told me that he is going for his boat course on 19th Jan in US. I am shocked that i will not be able to see him even if i come back till March and i miss my furkids a lot.

I miss drinking my daily kickapoo, watching MTV, driving my corolla,reading my mags, playing kings of chaos,x box, my laptop, going to watch movies, going to orchard, shopping in LV, prada and reading in kinokuniya, going to wongs, miss drinking barcardi breezers, eating sakae sushi, eating simple things like fishball noodle, missing simple things like showering at home, using my SKII mask.... wahahahahahhaaa
It is at this kinda times of suffering that i miss home and appreciate everything that singapore has to offer.

The people here are really suffering. My heart aches for them and though i am constantly whining to go home, but i will stay here as long as they want me too and help the people here in whatever ways i can. What is the sacrificing of the a few months of R4 and my time when i can help the people that is suffering here.

I felt a sense of satisfaction when the woman i treated that her wound had actually improved in 3 days. Ive seen poor kids badly wounded coming for treatment and that the fact that they are all alone and that their parents are dead. I've seen the mass burial site, i've seen dead people( so corny. like the 6th sense. heheheheheh)This kind of feeling is undescribable.

Will update more as the days goes by.

Miss ya guys back home. Don't worry about me, i know how to take care of myself.

Ser, i know how love sick u are coz i am as love sick as ya. And the fact that you are in Singapore, you are actually so much more better than me..... at least u can do all the above mentioned. Hehehhehehhe. take care ger, 1 mth pass fast. miss ya 2.

Mom, i am fine. Don't worry about me. Take care and i'll update you as often as possible.

R4, i love you.

juz me,
San-d in Banda Aceh.

No comments: