Monday, January 24, 2005

***
Bad hair day is an understatement.

Growing your hair long is a very slow and painful process.

I knew it. I did it.

Been growing my hair since the day i've been with R4. This is due to the fact that he like girls with LOOOOONNNGGG hair (as evidenced by his Exes pics). Got to put up with half fark hair, hair turning omega style, tying up your hair when it reaches the collar etc etc...

Not to mention that people commented that i look like a frumpy auntie and i actually looked old. One of my medics actually mistook a pic of me having short hair that i took 2 yrs ago that it was taken when i was like 18! I mean come on! Did i aged that much just because i have long hair?

To cut a long story short.

I was thinking of cutting short hair for sometime liao coz i was so smitten by Yoanna's ( from the America Next Top Model) Mohawk crop.


She look so sassy and chic. But i knew i can't cut that hairstyle coz i have this kuku looking bangs. Always like the China doll look so i decided that if i am going to grow my hair long, do it in a style that i like.

Anyway, what really make me go cut my hair is that one fine day as i was surfing friendster.... i saw R4's ex has the exact same hair style as me! Same china doll bangs, same style! I can't stand it! Not when this Girl is a Lian.

So i made up my mind. To change my hairstyle. Preferably keep the length.

Roped xing in to go cut our hair together. Our plan was to go recee the salons in orchard and go to one that we like and cut.

Fast forward. Found the salon, Ti ta ti ta with the faggort looking hairstylist, thought he knew what i want, sit back and relax and wait for miracle to happen.

Miracle my ASS.

He totally ruin my hair, cut it into a wispy mop and even told me that "i keep the length mah"and "u still can tie."

Sheesh....

Not to mentioned he totally screwed my bangs. Eversince young, i have bad exprience with bangs cutting so i am very paranoid when it come to people cutting my bangs. He cut it when i am not noticing and when i stopped him, he tried to cut it into "pattern" ie slant as if it is like those jap style kinda hair.

AGGHHHHHRRHHH.........

If i have my S.O.G, i would throw it at him right smack into his head/ heart/ any fatal points to warrant him an instant death.

Sigh.

Tried to live with it . But barely a day and i can't stand it. Despite the hair being tied up and all. The bangs is enough to kill. People look at me wierdly and i have this constantly surprised look due to the fact that 1 side of the bangs is higher than the other.

Come to think of it, it is quite funny. Hehehehhehehee.

Today, after welcoming the Team 2 people home. I've decided to i chop my hair off.
Can't stand the wispy auntie look.

So i went to the nearest hairstylist at my place and told the hairstyling auntie(Yes, it is an auntie. Was thinking since my hair is destroyed, what can be worse? Skin?) to please salvage my hair.

I think i felt like Cinderella meeting a fairy Godmother when this auntie after listening to me ranting about my horrible haircut, comforted me and told me not to worry. I took a leap of faith to trust her.... actually what other choice i have?

She tried her best and this is how i look like now.



I am officially a Nerdette.

I MMS to Xing .

Xing: You look so cute! Like small girl!
San-d: Bo bian la, this is the best the auntie can do. Well at least i look like your classmate now.
Xing: Pls la.

Hahahhahahahahahahaha.

Actually, i'm very surprised at how i handle this hair cutting issue. If it is me when i was in poly or something, i would have quarrelled with the faggort, cry and refuse to go out when people ask me too and probably tie or hide my hair in any way possible.

But this time round, i tried to salvage the suituation and i never cry woah. Not even when he screwed up my bangs.

Guess i've learnt to take life easier and so what if my hair is haywired? There are hair extensions nowadays (even Paris Hilton's hair is hair extensioned) and worse come to worse, SKIN it lah!

Whahahahhahahaaha.....

Ok. Acting on a request from Xing to do the 1-2-5 shots of myself, Here goes:
(scroll and see the act cute pics at your own risks. I am not liable if you faint , throw fits, puke , go in spasm or any other medical condition not mentioned here)


This is ONE (1).....


This is TWO (2)



This is FIVE (5)

Whahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Don't throw rotten eggs at me!

No comments: