Friday, February 04, 2005

***
Been a busy week.

Back to work after my on and off break . And the working pace is like 2 Fast 2 Furious with NOS activated.There are a lotta changes in the work structure and i don't know to be happy or sad that it is happening.

Happy coz it is happening for a good cause. It will create a lot of opportunities and new expriences for us.

Sad? Coz have to work 10 x harder than what we are usually doing. Hahahahhaha~~~

Haven't been sleeping well. The furkids are very naughty at night. They like to fight and play at my side of the bed at night. Don't know whats up with them.

R4 surprises me by agreeing to go to KTV on tuesday when i casually remarked to Kelene and chong over dinner, "lets go KTV!"
Kelene was like ,"ok!"*grins*

I was half expecting R4 to protest but he say ok. I was so SURPRISED!*Eye Popping*
(R4 is known to be Anti KTV)

More surprsing is that later at K-Box, he actually sings! Hahahahaahah.

There is this song by Ping Guan and Fish Leong called "Ming Ming Hen Ai Ni" which literally means obviously i am in love with you that i like very much. Never been happier that R4 actually sing with me(since it is a duet)! I was have expecting to sing with the analog on by myself but surprisingly he took the mic and sing along too!

Its all this little things that makes my day.

There is this part in the MTV that i think it is probably what R4 would say to me. I am always whining that he don't say all the usual "I Love You" and the "I Miss You" to me.

(The following conversation is LOOSELY translated from the mandarin MTV)

Ping Guan(PG): i...er....i...Love......(wanted to say i love you)
Fish Leong: *Slaps him* There is no need to keep saying that you love me. Whats matters most is the true love you felt for me deep in your heart.
PG: ........*speechless*

HahahahahahhaHahhahaha....

The reason why Fish slaps him is coz earlier in the MTV, there is this "crazy love sick" girl who had been dumped by her boyfriend at their cafe(PG and fish runs a cafe in this mtv) makes PG say I love you everytime she goes to their cafe. This is coz PG had asked her is there anything he can do to help her when he witnessed her being dumped by her boyfriend.
Obviously Fish loves PG a lot and is pissed when this girl wants her guy to keep saying I love you.

Hence the part.

Xing li de ai cai shi zhen zhen de ai........


No comments: