Saturday, February 12, 2005

***
Life is Random. Enjoy Uncertainty.

Saw this on the Ipod shuffle's website. Cool slogan. This line best describe my feelings now.

Never partied so hard in any of the CNYs that i had. Maybe due to the fact that this CNY doesn't really feel like a CNY. Hahahhahahaha.

Got myself wasted on the 1st day of CNY. Guess it was due to the fact that i didn't eat much at mummy's place, we are at O's, drinks are cheap, losta action to see, great company and that R4 pissed me off BIG time which leds to why i go party in the 1st place.

To cut long story short.

Ser got worried when at almost 0430hrs i didn't sms her (coz i was supposed to when i got home), she activated R4 to look for me. He didn't wanna go initially coz he was :

1. Lazy
2. Tired ( coz just back from mahjong session at poonster's place)
3. Equally pissed with me.

But Ser used the ultimatium.

"If you are not going down, then i'll go down to look for her."

So poor R4 gotta rush all the way down to O to look for me and bring me home.

Hahahahahahahaha

But the aftermath is worse.

I got a MASSIVE hangover the next day and was damn miserable.

The rest of the days just whizzed past.

Was supposed to go visiting today but my darling san san is having her contractions and she may be due earlier then the estimated date which is on Valentine's day!

So being a good mummy to my furkid, i stayed home to take care of her. Hence the entry of the blog.

Enjoy Uncertainty.

Thats what i'm doing.

:op

No comments: