Friday, May 06, 2005

***
Chibi Maruko.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Konbawa.( Good Evening)

Watashi-wa momoko san. ( my name is Momoko)

Dozo Yourishiko (Nice to meet you.).

I used to like this cartoon very much when i was in poly.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Momoko- chan. Kawaii neh!

Kinda forgot about her since newer anime came out.

Till one day....

Farmboy: I think you look like one cartoon character.
San-d: Simi (what)?
Farmboy: I got it in my mind... Hmmm... whats her name?
San-d: Simi simi ???
Farmboy: Oh Ya! Xiao Wan Zhi! (momoko)
San-d: *twinkle in eyes* Coz i am as cute as her?
Farmboy: As irritating. Wahahahhahahaha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
San-d: ..................

After farmboy's comment, the rest of the guys thought so too.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Momoko .................................... San-d

See any resemblence?

:op

No comments: