Friday, May 13, 2005

***
Friday the 13th is the best.

Today as krissy and i were walking past CarMo's Secretary.....

Mdm Rani: Hey girls, today is friday the 13th.
Krissy: Really?
San-d: Is it??
Krissy: Will sway or not?

hahahahahhahahaha

We are just damn paranoid.

But to me, this is probably one of the best days for me.

Unexpected things happen when u least expect it too.

"your blur face damn cute. classic sia"

That already upped my day by one notch.

Back to the Cerises.

I whined to R4 after the blog entry about the cerises yesterday.

R4: Just now i say i want to buy for you but you don't want? Action right.
San-d: But i want the purse sooooo badly * wails*
R4: You go call LV see what time they close?

I called LV but no one picks up the damned phone. Then i found out they close at 2100hrs. And the time is already 2045hrs.

*sighs*

R4: Tomorrow see how la. After work we go try our luck.
San-d: *sobs*

But work was so hectic the next day i knew i couldn't make it in time to collect the cerises purse.
Told the rest of the teammates about it and they say i am going crazy.

Smsed R4 asking him where is he and why don't he pick up my call.

He say he is busy and told me he is going down town to chill with the frogmen later.

I thought he forgot that he promised to take me to go buy the purse. So i try to hint....

San-d: Are you still in the mood to bring me go shopping?
R4: Should be lah. You call me after work.

After that sms i couldn't wait for work to finish.

I rushed down to town and when i met him (with the rest of the frogmen), my heart, mind and soul is already thinking about LV cerises.

I forced all of them to go LV as i really couldn't take it anymore. R4 wanted to eat dinner 1st. But i simply whined and whined and whined. The frogmen say lets go LV instead.

*yeah*

Enroute, something hit my head.

*TONG!*

San-d: ouch!!!! *hand touching head, turning round to see what happened*

R4 was there with an LV paper bag (flatten) and smirking at me.

I was stunned for 2 secs.

Then i grinned.

Frogman Chris: You see , she so happy already.

Happy is an understatement.

Besides happy, i am touched.

Touched as this is the 1st time (after we got married) he did something so unexpected to make me truly happy.

San-d: Must open to check did you get the correct one.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
R4: Wahhhhh lauuuuu, buy for you already still so fussy. Must check and all.
San-d: Wait you get the wrong one how?
R4:...........


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He got the right one .

*grinnnnn* :op

Epilogue:
After which, i checked the reciept and i saw that the time is 1345hrs. He actually took half day to go buy the cerises purse for me. That is rarer then the cow jump over the moon. :op