Wednesday, May 18, 2005

***
Oh my Kylie.

Kylie Minogue postpones Asia tour after breast cancer scare

"HONG KONG: Australian pop star Kylie Minogue has postponed a series of Asian concerts, including her first shows in Hong Kong, following revelations she has breast cancer, a record company spokesman said.

The star was due to play in Singapore, Bangkok and Hong Kong on the Asian leg of her Showgirl -- The Greatest Hits tour. Shows in Australia had already been cancelled.


The soap-opera actress-turned singer has had hits all over the world throughout three decades, beginning with a cover of Little Eva's 1960s hit "Do The Locomotion" in the early 1980s.

After almost a decade in the doldrums her career was given a boost when the disco-influenced "Can't Get You Out of My Head" topped the charts worldwide in 2000. "

Saw this on the CNA webpage.

Couldn't believe it.

I loved Kylie Minogue. I love her voice, her jest, her energy, her package( so immaculate!) and not to mention her oh so perky butt! :op

Rewind back to once upon a time outside zouk's toilet in Dec 01 , her "Can't get you out of my head" made me realised that i had a crush on R4 when he held my hand across the crowd to the dance floor.

San-d: You see you go toilet so long. I like this song! Cannot dance already.
R4: *grabs my hand* why not?
San-d: *adrenaline rush*
R4: *dancing as we walked back* Nah nah nah .... nah nah nah nah nah ....

I liked that adrenaline rush. That's when i knew i kinda like him.

And whenever i hear that all so familar "i just can't get you out of my head....." it will made me think of that night when it all began.

Oh my kylie.....

Sigh. :o(

No comments: