Saturday, September 24, 2005

***
Starlight Cinema and a PINKY Surprise!

Went to watch INITAL D *Zroom Zroom* with Ser, Jo and Jing at the starlight cinema.

Ser, jing and me went to last year's one at Fort Canning before and it was fun!

This year, we came prepared. We brought mats (or rather shower curtains), the psp cushions from my car, mosquito repellant (dengue alert), umbrellas (in case foul weather), 8 days + Nintendo DS (pre show entertainment) and had our dinner while waiting for the show to start.
Being super kiasu, Ser and i went there at 1845hrs to find a good spot!

Hahahahahhahaha.

Jo came slightly later and that poor boy ended up being our "runner"! Help us get drinks, fetch jing at the entrance, collect photo (complimentary photos of ser and me) and buy food!

Evil us. Heh heh heh, no la, Jo is a nice guy, generally helpful and all. After all, we are gals mah! :op



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Presenting: Nokia Starlight Cinema!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ser and me enroute to the padang. At the traffic light. The man behind wondering :"wtf... why these 2 gals take photo at the traffic light. " hahahahahhha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Check out the Queue to go in. We thought we are kiasu. But we are wrong.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Having dinner, waiting for the show to start.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jo and me. Think he is trying to tell people that we "bullied" him. Wahahhahahah....

As it get darker.....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ser gets scarier.... wahahahhahahahahaha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You can't see much of me....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And no matter how dark, you still can see jing's sunburnt face.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Check out Shawn Yue! Sooooooo Handsommee....!!! *drools*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
AE86 *zroom zroom* drifts!!! (stupid fella's head block my view)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jay: My face got pimple or not?
Anne Suzuki: Simi pimple? Where?
* This is not the actual conversation, Just say for fun! :op*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Takumi!!! Jay!!! Jie Lun!! * dreamz*

After the show, Ser left to meet Roy, Jo went to meet his minah @ CocoLatte, Jing and I met up with Batman and Robin to go to this "spaceship" KTV at chinatown.

We finally call it a day at around 0330hrs.

What a long night :op!


Special Episode :

Ser and I saw this Pinky bear in a bunny custume watch called MUFFLED at Swatch and we fell totally in LOVE with it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ser: Ger!!!! You see!!! SO CUTE!!! SO PINK!
San-d: *dazed* See bey Kawaii!!
Ser: I want to buy!
San-d: Me too!
Ser: Come lah! We all buy together!!
San-d: OK! *hesitates* Er.... a bit liong (broke). We think about it first. We go tell Jing, she sure like. Then we buy together gether lah!
Ser: Ok!

* After the show*

San-d:*while bringing Jing to the swatch display* Ger!! You see!!
Jing: *screams* Wahhh!! I wan! I wan!
San-d: But the shop close liao.
Jing: I don't care!!! *attempts to pry open swatch's shutters*

Whahahahahahha.

Actually, when i was watching Initial D, i did sms R4 regarding the watch.

San-d's sms to R4: Can you please buy for me a swatch pinky fluffy bunny watch ? It is very cute and very special. The price is $73. Please please please!!!! *begs*

But then, there is no reply from that Bat(bad)man.

And when Jing and I drag him to see MUFFLED.

R4: Wah lau! Seow (crazy) Arh!

Jing and I came to a conclusion : Men. HhmmmpH. What they know about PINKY stuffs! Wahahahahhahahaa....

The next day, while helping R4 to prepare lunch....

R4: *stirring corn soup* Can you go my bag help me get my phone? I wan to call JP buy some stuff.
San-d: Orh. *walks towards the bag area*
San-d: Which Bag? *Tot phone is in colombia bag?*
R4: *shouts from kitchen* The camelpak!!
San-d: *opens zip* Where.....

*stunned*

I was stunned for 5 secs before i start to shierkl!!!'


AGGHHHHRRGGHHH!!!!!!!

This is the reason!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh gosh! *Hyperventilating*

I didn't even mms him the picture! And he got it for me! Even before Jing and i drag him to see the watch.

I am jumping around the house like a kangaroo and i jumped to the kitchen and started crying!

Coz i was soooo HAPPY!!

R4: Oei! You crazy arh! Cry for wat? You better stop crying if not when JP come home i tell him.
San-d: *Cry*
R4: You don't stop crying, i go play game now huh!
San-d: *Cry*
R4: That's it! You better stop now, if not i will bring the car to Garage R now!
San-d: *stops immediately*

:op

R4: Seow (crazy) arh! Cry, cry, cry, next time don't buy thing for you liao.
San-d: But i happy mah.
R4: Bet you never expect it right *smirks*

Oh geez.....

Though i am really touched that R4 will do this little surprise for me but i gotta put up with his " i buy the watch for you hor!" remark for the next few weeks whenever i stop him from buying nonsense things.

Eg: Going to Garage R.

Sigh.

Think next time i ask for a Patek.

Heh heh heh heh he *evil grinz*

No comments: