Monday, September 19, 2005

***
SuperHeroes Special.

Something happened at my place ever since JP moved in (Jp's my new housemate).

Suddenly i realised that R4 and him goes everywhere together.

Ok. ALMOST everywhere.

I guess it is due to the fact that they are in the same team. Hence they go to work and go home together.

Which reminds me of this.......

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wahhahahahahhahahahahahah * uncontrollable laughter*

It came to my mind suddenly when this conversation took place....

Ser: Where's R4?
San-d: At work.
Jing: How's Jp at your place?
San-d: Ok lah, the guys go to work and come home together.

*paused*
*thinking* Hey!!! They are like Batman and Robin! R4 is Batman and Jp is robin!
Then the colt plus is the Batmobile and JP's mountain bike is Robin's Motorcycle!
Ser:*speechless* ......................
Jing: Ger, you are crazy.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Presenting! BATMAN AND ROBIN (R4 and JP)!

Think they are so suave?

Actually, i think this is more like them.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jp the blur Robin and R4 the fat Batman.

Wahahahahahhahaha..........


Anyway, today Jing and i had an interesting conversation via sms:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ariel the little mermaid (a.k.a Jing) : Hey ger, wat ya doing?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Buttercup (a.k.a San-d) : Nothing. Nuah at home. Wats up?

Ariel :Blading?

Buttercup : With? Batman and Robin? haha

Ariel :Huh? Who sia? With me la. Ask R4 and Jp.

Buttercup : Yah lah. Batman and Robin. But unfortunately, batman is not home and robin fell down from cycling just now and buttercup had to miss a wedding coz came home late and not to mention gotta cram for her test tomolo. And if Batman knew she go blading, then buttercup liao (finish). Haha

Ariel: Haha Kan die.

Buttercup : But Ariel is welcomed to come to the superheroes' hideout to chill. Later can ask Batman to send Ariel home in the BatMobile. Hehheh.

Ariel : Haha. Have my superhero frens eaten?

Buttercup : Not yet, Buttercup and Robin waiting for Batman to come home. Ariel wanna come over to eat?

Ariel : I dun mind. Eat where?

Buttercup : Super Heroes's Hideout? Haha. I don't know whats the E.T.A of Batman. He went to see assualt vehicles with other justice league heroes (meaning: He went car viewing with Lim KL and Handsome at Auto Megamart).

Ariel : Hmm... Ariel is super hungry from flipping her tail all around ...think she will go eat... heehee

Buttercup (a.k.a San-d) : Okie Doky!

That's the problem when you got nothing better to do.

:op

Today JeanJean asked me an interesting question.

JeanJean: Why you never write on your blog already arh? I go and see like no new stuff?
San-d: I updated yesterday night.
JeanJean: Is it?
San-d: Yah, you go see tonight la.
JeanJean: Ok.


Her question makes me wonder.....

How many people read my blog?

Hmmmmmmm..........

So to do a simple experiment:

If you do read my blog, Could you kindly leave me a comment to let me know that you've read.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Please????? *with Puss in boots look*

No need any fanciful messages, but if you want to, you are most welcomed! Heeheehee.

Thank you. Arigato. Xie Xie.

:op

Oh ya, My good fren Avia (a.k.a Bubbles) just gave birth today!Bb No. 2 !!
A 3.1kg Bb Boy. Yet to be named. More updates when i get to talk to the tired mommi.

What a happy day!

:oP * Grinzzzz*



6 comments:

Wee Teck said...

me too... me too... Xp

Where is Molly? said...

I dun read your blog. And I will never read it! Haha!

Kelene said...

I googled my name one day and came across your blog. Love it! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hi, JeanJean here.

Finally got to read your updated blog. Ever since JeanJean know your blog, she just wonder (KPO) how San-D killed her past time. Always full of interesting pictures and story to share in her blog, or I can said a fulfilling day she had everyday. "Quarrelling" with husband also sometimes make me laugh. STUPID husband that don't really understand wife. NO! Should say don't understand WOMEN!!! Zhi Dong Dian Mah, sometimes must give little surprise that make your wife happy.

Keep up the good work San-D :>

Jeff said...

Yo, Rukia jie! Nice blog u haf!! Esp e one wif our ex 21st team members.. Lucky our suay leader not there.. I wun tell anione tat F*** up fellow is Dr Chew EE Hern, muz save his face.. haha.. Wil visit ur blog regularly!!

Anonymous said...

As requested.....