Tuesday, February 14, 2006

***
It is just like any other day.

Today is valentine's day and people kept asking me what did R4 buy for me? Where we go celebrate etc.

Sad to disappoint.

It is just another day.

I guess to some couples it is a big thing, but it kinda fizzles out for us.

Today is medical appointment day for woofie and me and woofie is growing well . :o)

Then i met ser and we had a nice tea before heading home early trying to beat the going home crowd.Another reason is Ser wanna go home early coz she's tired (morning shift) and she low morale+++ (roy's in US).

*sayangs ser*

wahahhahahahahahaahahahahha.

The amount of people selling roses are scary!! We walked down from wheelock to Taka and its like every 5m there are people selling roses! From students selling for charity to some aunties selling to make a quick buck.

Wahahahahaha.

Conjured a Valentine day special Dinner for the already so tired and poor thing r4 ( who has range training today).

Image hosting by Photobucket
Starter: Salad with japanese dressing ( from mos burger la. hahahaha)
Main Course: Honey Glazed Chicken ( From cold storage, fries from mos burger, wahahhahah)
Drink: Big mug of Ice cold H2O.( Weather hot la. Whahahahah)

Image hosting by Photobucket
R4: Wah so good arh.... Got Valentine day dinner for me. *smirks*

Image hosting by Photobucket
R4: Wahhhhh sooooooo fulllllll!!!!
Airle: *aiming the chicken* wahhhh, you don't want to eat ,gimme ley...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Dessert: Blackforest cake - R4's Fav. ( From bakerzin- got liqour one , yucks)

As for me? I ate quite full when i was with ser, so i just had a salad. :o)

R4 bought me a Blythe Photo book (Blythe's my latest obession) as Valentine day present.
I didn't get him anything coz he forbid me to. He claims i waste money by buying rubbish for him.

Sigh. (hence the dinner to make up for it.)

The story is that i keep bugging him to buy a Blythe doll for me. But seeing the price of the dolls, i decided to spare him the heartache.

*At Kinokuniya*

Image hosting by Photobucket
San-d: *passed him the blythe book * I want this book, can buy for me?
R4: I thought you want blythe doll?
San-d: The doll so ex, you sure heartache like siao. Buy this book, inside got so many blythes, some more all wear nice nice one. More value for money la.
R4: *turns book and see the price* Wah, Ok la.
San-d: *happy* Yeah!!!

*Few hours later*

I really regret i never buy the blythe doll.

Whahahahahahahahaa.

I even dreamt of it.

Hence the start of the obession.

I bought 9 Blythe dolls in a matter of 3 days.

Don't ask me what happened. I just gone crazy. The shopaholic in me went crazy.

Image hosting by Photobucket

The damage done......

Now i feel so guilty. Maybe i should lessen my gulit by selling them back on ebay.

Whahahahahhahah.

No comments: