Saturday, February 18, 2006

Me and my Boo!

Finally gotten a Blythe to "play". I just can't bear to open the rest.

So i was surfing on yahoo and saw an opened Ashton Drake Replica Blythe for sale at a reasonable price.

i smsed the seller and got her! Heeeheeheeheeheee.

She's in her 1970s frock so i went to get her some clothes to update her to a modern look.

Presenting.....

Image hosting by Photobucket
My first Playable Blythe - Boo!

I am really at a loss what to name her.

Via Msn:

San-d: Can you help me think of a name for my blythe?
Xing: How about Boo?
San-d: Oh yah! Boo! Why didn't i think of it?

Image hosting by Photobucket
Close up of Boo.

Think my next project probably is to change her hairstyle and her eye shadow color. Looks a bit too 70s.

******

Went out with Avia and Bb Rayner today.

Rayner is so cute, he wanted us to call him "KorKor"(big brother) and will only respond if we do. (Coz he has a younger brother- Caleb) If not you call him rayner, he will go" kor kor, kor kor!!"

Whahahahahahhahaha.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Check out "Korkor" stunned look when i snapped a candid shot of him.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Rayner and me. He looked so Kawaii!

Image hosting by Photobucket
We ordered chocolate fondue and the naughty boy keep wanting to blow out the tiny candle. Look at his earnest look aiming the candle. :o)


Image hosting by Photobucket
This is him attempting to kiss the strawberries.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Wahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!! Can you see my eyes??

Image hosting by Photobucket
Took this shot of him by the taka's fountain.
Doesn't he look Kawaii?
Wonder how many hearts this kawaii young boy gonna break when he grows up. hehehehehehheheee.

P/s: 3 Person asked me about my tokidoki bag today while in town. They all claimed they can't get theirs and its totally sold out! I went to the lesportsac counter to check it out and i realised that it is indeed sold out! Suddenly i feel sooooooo lucky and my tokidoki is so precious.

:oP

No comments: