Wednesday, February 15, 2006

***
R4 is my TokiDoki!!!


Image hosting by Photobucket
First saw this in some magazine and told myself i must so get this!!!

It is a limited edition TokiDoki LeSportSac bag!
Toy maker Toy2R's collaboration with LeSportSac.
This bag is said to be the fusion of fashion, lifestyle, art, and culture.
It is totally SOLD OUT In Japan and USA when it first launched.
Even now, it is a very sought-after bag!
Featured in Vogue (US and UK), Marie Claire (UK).
This is like sooooooooo cooolllll!!!!!!

But....

Limited Edition = Expensive.

Hhahahahahahahahaa

Sure one. In the first place, LeSportSac is not very cheap either.

It was out last month, but i was so preocciped i totally forgot about it till i chanced upon it in last week's urban paper then i remembered!

I am so worried it would be sold out. But don't know why i am super forgetful and i kept forgetting to check it out at the LeSportSac counters!

Today, after R4 tortured me by bringing me to see blythe dolls but refusing to buy me any (or even let me buy any ), i dragged him to Takashimaya's LesportSac counter.

R4: See what toki doki?
San-d: The bag i told ya about la.
R4: Please la, don't buy all this limited edition thing. Don't suit you. You see your face. Maybe you are the TokiDoki.
San-d: Grrrrrr.......


In the end.....

Image hosting by Photobucket
There is a 15% off all regular priced item and this is one of the last few pieces left!

San-d: *act sad, throw in puppy doed eyes and all* Please la, please la, buy for me la. ( Coz quite broke from buying all the BLYTHES)

R4: *can see heart soften a bit...*After discount how much?
R4: *after telling him the price after discount* You sure you want?
San-d: *Nod head earnestly*
R4: Ok la. Faster go pay before i change my mind.

Whahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha.

I cannot sleep tonight.

San-d is a happy gal!

P/s: tokidoki means “sometimes” in Japanese, It was chosen because
“everyone waits for moments that change one’s destiny.
tokidoki is the hope, the hidden energy everyone has inside."


R4 is truly my TokiDoki! :oP

2 comments:

wendy said...

i am also lemming over a tokidoki but havnt got the chance to go to the counter to take a look. hehe

Anonymous said...

hello!
my name is Asia, I'm form Poland and i have to tell you a good news.
I've just bought my tokidoki bag on polish e-bay (names Allegro)
http://www.allegro.pl/item89983082_oryginalna_torebka_tokidoki.html
:D
I'm so happy that I'm not alone with this crazy-about-tokidoki-bags
best wishes and all the best
Asia