Saturday, January 27, 2007

***
Bored in the Land of MoOmOo.

Some words to describe me.

Bored. Homesick.
Bored. Homesick.
Bored. Homesick.
Bored. Homesick.
Bored. Homesick.
Bored. Homesick.
Bored. Homesick.
Bored. Homesick.
Bored. Homesick.
Bored. Homesick.
Bored. Homesick.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See what i mean?

Why is there a do not call R4 @ all sign? Cos silly me got this tendency to wanna call him the moment i miss him thus making him very pissed with me cos:

1. Waste money. Calls from NZ is not cheap!
2. Become Super whiny. Say i miss him and Bb raine and all.

I mean , come on this is the 1st time i am seperated with them for so long!! I guess its natural i behave like this mah. Afterall i am a mother and a wife ok. *defensive*

So now is the "only i can call you if not i will not entertain u anymore."

Wahahahahhahahahah.

Really thankful for mummyhelen n mummyangie who calls and talk to me knowing that i can get very bored and lonely when i am alone in the bunk at nite. It is really a change of lifestyle for me coz after all i seldom sleep alone. My furkids are there the very least.

I miss my furkids too - Sansan's snuggle, airle's divaness and Fatdog's cutie face.

Sigh. Everything also miss. And i haven't even touch on the miss food, miss orchard road, miss wow part.

Hahahahhahaha so silly.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Actually this trip is not so bad.
Learn a lot about workstuff and all.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
NZ's scenery is super! Even though the places that i visited for work supposed to be some desert ground but they still take my breath away.

The weather's great. Cooling most of the times, but there are times when it is FREEZING!!

Not to mention the 5 hour time difference, when i wake up to get ready to work, R4 is about to crawl into bed after WOWing.

Hahahahahhaaha.

That's all for now. Will update if i get the chance to.

Land of MoOmOo countdown: 13 days more to go!

No comments: