Tuesday, January 23, 2007

***
Land of MooMoo.


I am in New Zealand now for work for about 20 days and will be back in SG on 9th Feb.

This is actually a very good experience for me and many ppl think that i am so lucky to be able to go to New Zealand.

I don't deny that this is an interesting trip and i've got to learn new things, get to know more ppl not to mention the interesting and beautiful scenery that i get to see.

Actually many things happened before i left but i was too busy with my work, gaming and looking after Bb Raine to really sit down and blog those entries.

Will back date those entries whenever i have the time i guess.

Silly me after going so many deployments, i still will be homesick and now beside missing R4 and the furkids, i am missing BB Raine terribly.

It doesn't help that she gotten a bruise on her left forehead on the day before i left due to my neglience/complacency and her daredevil instincts.

Sigh.

Thats all for now, will be outfield soon.

Can't wait to be home.


Land of MooMoo Countdown : 17 more days to go!

No comments: