Monday, January 01, 2007

***
Happy 2007!!

The First Post of 2007!

New Year Resolutions?

Hmmmm.....

I guess the top most priorty is to improve my fitness.

Only half a year more to go before i have to take my IPPT and all.

Better train up now.

Sigh.

Training. Yucks!!!

But it is also good coz it will lead to....

My 2nd resolution which is to lose weight!! Its been 6 months already. No more excuses. Must Get rid of the post pregnancy flabs!!!

3rd Resolution will be to be a good mummy to Bb Raine.

How to do so? Spend more time with her whenever i can, stop procrastinating to read those Bb books which i've bought! Gotta put into practice!

Actually, all i want for 2007 is that everything will be smooth sailing, be it job, relationships, health, wealth ( the more the better-wahahahhah) etcetc.

No need spectacular drama o rama kinda life.
(I had enough in Dec 06 to last me a lifetime!)

Simple things in life and I will be very contented already.

Heeheeheeheehee *smiles*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bb Raine 1st pic in 2007 just after midnight and she is fast asleep.
So sweet.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bb Raine for sale? Only $32.50.

( Like Real ok!!! She is priceless!!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
San-d & R4 1st Pic for 2007!
Happy New Year to all !!!

:o)

No comments: