Tuesday, April 29, 2008

***
29.

Finally its the end of the spectrum.
The 20-something spectrum i mean.
Not that i am really looking forward to the Big 3-0 anyway.
But at least Smellycat is always one step before me! Ha!

This year he had a pleasant surprise when his fellow Batchboys celebrated with him with a cake no less! O.o

I couldn't believe it myself too! O.O

And he said that they keep whining that "Its so Gay! Its so Gay!!"

So Gay to celebrate your Batchboy's Birthday?

(Actually a bit ley. Tot they should be like *Pat Shoulders* Yo bro! Happy Birthday huh! *pass can of beer* Hahahahahahah!!!)

Shutterbug Chris mmsed me the pics and when i later tease Smellycat about it he told me: " Who is the 25 kid (hokkien for spy) who send you theseeeeee picccccs!!!!"

:P

Photobucket
The Yummylicious Chocolate cake that the Toads got for him.

Photobucket
"HaPpIi BirThdAy SmellYcAt!!!"

That's Part one of his celebration.

Part 2 consists of Mini v and me!
Part 3 consists of post dinner drinks with Kebeen, Scott and Serene at MissU cafe.

3 Parts celebration, How lucky can he get?

And what did we do?

Wanted to go for a Buffet at the restaurant at night safari, then to visit Night Safari itself.

But the cat had to ruin it all by saying : I got IPPT the next day ley.
( meaning no late night please.)

"-__- Geeez. He never fails to surprise me back when i wanted to surprise him.

Oh well.

We ended up looking for a steakhouse (he got craving for steaks) and we decided to go Ashton Steakhouse at Katong as we are:

1. Really clueless and lazy. All the other steakhouses are in town.
2. Smellycat is damn hungry.
3. It has no queue finally! Everytime we drive pass the queue will be snaking with people!

The prices is not we had expected. We thought it would be darn expensive but it is very reasonable and though it is not those super high class steakhouse but the food is good and its value for money (a sirlion is about $12+ ?).

Photobucket
Mini v monopolising my Rootbeer.

Photobucket
Smellycat super hungry while waiting for the steak.


Photobucket
Decided to bring out my surprise Birthday persent .
Mini v keep wanting to help him open it up!

Photobucket
Smellycat: What?? You got me Amoxil 250mg?? You wanna posion me is it?
Actually i couldn't find a suitable box hence i took a Amoxil box and use it to pack the present in.
Heh! :P

Photobucket
Smellycat: Hmmmm. Also don't look like me. I more handsome.
Vio: *Faint*
Mini v: Dadiiii gimmeeeee i wannnnn!!

Photobucket
Smellycat: Vrroooommm Vrrrooommmm......

Photobucket
This is what i made for him!
A diver lego with a underwater fastcraft boat thingy ( i dunno the name ).

Smellycat: This is also not me.
Vio: Why not, it is a diver!
Smellycat: I also don't drive a spacecraft.
Vio: This is not a spacecraft! Its a Fastcraft boat thingy watever!!

Smellyboat: Still look a spacecraft to me.
Vio: ................

No comments: