Thursday, April 10, 2008

***
How to bake a cake.

First you must get an electric mixer.
Actually Avia convinced me to.

Wanted to use a whisk and beat the mixture manually but she kept telling me that it will not work.

Oh well.

Decided to listen to her after all she is more experience in this baking business.

Smellycat tells me not to get coz he foresee me not baking anything.
But i am determined to prove him wrong.

Not to mention the Oven incident when i try to convince him to buy me a oven and he insisted that we DO have an oven at home.
We bickered and i left the store feeling pretty upset.
But he was right! I went to the kitchen immediately to see when i got home and its indeed an oven (low budget kind) sitting where our toaster used to be.
It just dawn to me that Mummyhelen replaced it for me when stupid smellycat set the toaster on fire the other time toasting some otah thingy.
I totally forgot about it.
Luckily i never insist to buy the oven if not..... :P

But I wanna bake something !
At least to try. Hee.

It was a very spontaneous moment when i decided to drag Scott and Kebeen to go with me to Best Denki after dinner to get the electric mixer.

Photobucket
There are so many kinds on sale! But i immediately zoomed in to the low budget ones.
1st timer only.
Dun need to buy so pro equipment.
Heh heh :P

Photobucket
Scott telling me not to get the $39.90 one.

Buying a low budget mixer with these guys drives me crazy too.
Things they say:

"This one looks like you use a few times it will fall apart. "
"This one has a low voltage, wait not powerful enough, cannot mix properly. "
"This one has a high voltage, use a lot of electricity ley. "
"How about getting this one instead ? *points to the Kenwood $600++ mixer*"

WAHHHH KAOZZZ!!!! "-____-


Photobucket
After staying there for like half an hour, i've decided to buy the philips one which has a 3 speed plus turbo and a whole lot of accessories and it doesn't look like it will fall apart after using it for a few times.

Conclusion?
Go shopping for girly stuff with girls!
Guys will drive you crazy instead.

No comments: