Friday, October 24, 2008

***
My Little Pony(s)!


Mini v chanced upon my boxful of My Little Pony when i was looking for something in the Yellow Room.

I collected My Little Pony few years back before the G3 ponies was released and totally killed the G1 and G2 ponies' market.

Mini v: So Cute! So cute! Mumi open! Muimui want to play!
Vio: @.@ !!

Initally i was hesitant but due to Smellycat's "don't be selfish" "let her play la" and Mini v's " Mumi i wannnnnn" i gave in to them.

Photobucket
My Boxful of Ponies.

Photobucket
Mini v can't wait to get all of them out!!

Photobucket
She was taking it out one by one initally but soon she got impatient and decided to pour all out!

Photobucket
Mini v in awe with the pony's hair.

Photobucket
Mini v zooming with my rollerskates pony.

Photobucket
After having her fun, guess who gotta pack all of this back into the box???

>.<

No comments: