Thursday, October 09, 2008

***
o.O Its a FishEye World O.o

This is my virgin roll of flim using the Fisheye that Smellycat got for me for my Birthday.

As usual, Lomoing always have unexpected results and though half my pics turn out crap and underexposed, there are some that are really nice.

And looking at these pics is really worthwhile and makes me understand my Fisheye (or Lomos) better and nicer pictures will be taken the next time round.

Now for the better pictures:

Photobucket
Boys at play.

Photobucket
Selfshot on GrandPrix day!

Photobucket
Scott caught unaware.

Photobucket
Never a decent pic captured.
This time my shaky hand and Smellycat's shaky head spoils it.


Photobucket
Pitstop Grandstand.

Photobucket
A very bored "Ferrari" fan.

Photobucket
I let the shutter open longer to capture more light and restless Smellycat is squriming in his seat.

Photobucket
Since Smellycat don't wanna take my pic, i take myself.

Photobucket
On way home. ( Can you see the old man at the other end.... :D)

Photobucket
I used the special feature in the Fish eye when you can wind the flim back and give it a double exposure!

Photobucket
That's me wanting a nice couple shot and that's him wanting to play on his mobile.

Photobucket
Taken outside compass point.
The Clouds' really nice!


Photobucket
You can call me Hello Panda.
Scary eyebags.


Photobucket
Chilling with the boys.

Photobucket
See Scott's cheeky face! Ha!


Photobucket
I am a Happii Gal! :D

No comments: